A MUST-HAVE FOR GROOMING MADE EASY!
Our grooming halter has all the durability of our turnout halters without the cheek and chin pieces, better enabling you to clip, wash, or groom your horse’s face. It also includes a separate double crown piece for extra adjustability. This also makes it easy to replace in the event that your horse has an ‘oops’ moment and tries to adjust himself.
Our ¾-inch beta biothane halter (other widths available from 5/8-inch to 1-inch, depending on breed/size) comes with an adjustable crownpiece to be sure it fits your horse perfectly.
Beta biothane is a super-strong, versatile material that provides the flexibility and strength of leather without all the fuss. It stands up against sunlight, sweat, water, mud, and heat without cracking or fading. Beta tack can be made good as new with a scrub in soap and water. For ground-in dirt, beta can be put in the washing machine or dishwasher (just skip the dry cycle). We believe that once you try beta, you won’t go back to leather!
Our Grooming Halters also feature:
• Optional matching lead available. Comes with your choice of a heavy-duty trigger snap or six-inch chain.
• Stainless Steel Hardware. No Rust Guarantee. Brass Hardware also available
Your choice of Halter widths. Our recommendations:
• 1 inch recommended for larger horses - Horse Size & Above
• 3/4 inch great for smaller horses, also gives refined look for larger horses - Larger Pony, Cob Size, Arab and other breeds with fine heads
• 5/8 inch - Foal & Mini sizes
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!